[Annapolis / Baltimore Area]
Rear Admiral Grace Hopper once said, “The most dangerous phrase in the language is, ‘We’ve always done it this way.’” At Budova Engineering, we couldn’t agree more. We’re looking for a new team member to join our mission of doing things a different way.
Budova Engineering, headquartered just outside of Annapolis, Maryland, is a professional services firm specializing in building commissioning and energy modeling. We provide our services to the commercial real estate, education, health care, hospitality, industrial, and multifamily sectors, as well as to local, state, and federal governments.
Are you a hardworking, self-motivated individual who demonstrates integrity even when no one is watching?
Are having a flexible work schedule and working from a home office appealing to you?
Are you reliable, punctual, and organized?
Would you like to help a small, growing company expand and be compensated for company success?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we want to meet you. We are currently searching for an awesome full-time employee to commission mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire/life safety systems for new and existing commercial buildings.
• Superb organizational and communication skills [written & verbal]
• Knowledge about the design and construction of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and fire-life safety systems
• Ability to read and comprehend building codes, design drawings, and specifications
• Ability to consistently produce high-quality work with minimal supervision
• Ability to work on project sites for up to 30% of your working hours
• Mechanical or Electrical PE or Commercial Contractors License in HVAC, Plumbing, or Electrical
• General knowledge and understanding of the building envelope
If you are excited about this job opportunity and want to learn more, please submit both your cover letter and resume [both required] to info@BudovaEngineering.com.
We can't wait to meet you!